If you own or manage a dental practice, this email is extremely important.
It can mean the difference between saving money or wasting thousands of dollars every month.
In fact, I can almost guarantee that you are burning thousands of dollars if you use Google AdWords.
There are 3 reasons why this is the case:
1. Google AdWords has limited ad slots so ALL dental offices in a certain area compete for those spots, skyrocketing click prices which YOU ultimately pay for.
2. Everyone is using Google Adwords, which means more competition
3. Less than 10% of dental offices actually track how much revenue they are generating through Adwords ads.
What I am trying to say is this:
You might actually be burning $500 to $4,000 per month advertising on AdWords.
See, I talk to at least 4-6 dentists every week and I have never come across a dental office which is tracking their return on investment (ROI) on AdWords.
They usually just have a “hunch” about their ROI.
And their hunch is usually way off.
This usually translates to spending anywhere between $300 to $800 (sometimes as high as $1200!) to land one new patient.
Now, you might say that these numbers still make sense since each patient brings in at least $1200 per year.
And that’s true.
But my question to you is: Why would you spend $300 to $800 to get a new patient when you can get better results for $60-90 each?
Please ask your marketing team/staff if they are accurately tracking the ROI on your AdWords ads?
I am sure they aren’t.
And I am sure you are losing a lot of your hard-earned money by doing what everyone else is doing.
There’s a better way to bring in new patients: Running Facebook Ads, which is an unsaturated platform.
I’d be happy to set it up for you for zero risk if you qualify for a free trial.
You don’t see results, you don’t pay.
Go here to book a no-obligation Profit Potential Consultation ($1,495 value) with me:
However, there are a few requirements I’d like to point out:
– You should be the owner or the decision maker.
– Your practice should be generated at least $50,000 in revenue per month
– Your practice should employ at least 3 people (including yourself).
– You should be able to invest at least $2,000 per month in advertising, ideally $4,000+ (don’t worry, this never comes out of your own pocket because of the new patients we bring in for you).
– You should be open to new ideas & suggestions.
Now, because this is a lot of work, I can only work with 8 dentists currently and the spots are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Here’s what I cover in the session (extremely important):
– How to make more money, dramatically reduce your stress levels and have an endless supply of new patients come in.
– Why you are currently wasting $1,000 to $5,000 per month on Google Adwords, postcards, TV & radio ads (and how to use that budget to improve your revenue).
– Why it is extremely important to have a “system” in place to 2X your yearly revenue (and why there’s a 93% chance you aren’t using one).
– The exact steps to take to easily 2X your yearly revenue.
– The exact steps to dramatically increasing the lifetime value of your patients by 100%.
I look forward to hearing from you.